[kde-edu]: Klearnnotes2 on KDE Edutainment Project

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sat Dec 10 18:08:24 CET 2005

Hi,

I have some build errors:
KLNfancywidgets.cpp:46: error: extra ';'
KLNfancywidgets.cpp:84: error: extra ';'
make[2]: *** [KLNfancywidgets.o] Error 1

Those were easy to fix but after:
timidity-io.c: In function 'int timidity_ioctl(int, int, ...)':
timidity-io.c:471: error: '__invalid_size_argument_for_IOC' cannot appear in a
constant-expression
So I could not built it.

If you want KLearnnotes part of KDE, the first step is to import it in
kdereview and make sure it compiles.

Cheers,

Anne-Marie