[kde-edu]: KTurtle

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Mon Apr 25 15:35:33 CEST 2005

Olá Ivan

Am Montag, 25. April 2005 15:12 schrieb Ivan Brasilico:
> I'm new in this mailing list. I have interest in the
> kde-edu project, specially in kturtle. I'd like to
> begin contributing with this project. Specially
> porting it to Brazilian Portuguese... Who is the
> coordinator that could help me  beggining to interact
> with the other developers of the project?

regarding the translation of program messages, this is done as part of
kde-i18n and you should contact the team leader for pt_BR.
To translate turtle commands, have a look at the file logokeywords.en_US.xml
for a start.

Also there is #kdeedu (and #kde-brasil) on IRC if you want to meet some people
"live" and get to know them :)

Josef