[kde-edu]: KTurtle

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Apr 25 15:36:37 CEST 2005

On April 25, 2005 09:12 am, Ivan Brasilico wrote:
> Hello, everobody.
>
> I'm new in this mailing list. I have interest in the
> kde-edu project, specially in kturtle. I'd like to
> begin contributing with this project. Specially
> porting it to Brazilian Portuguese... Who is the
> coordinator that could help me  beggining to interact
> with the other developers of the project?

Hi,

KTurtle data already has been translated to Brazilian Portuguese and I think
the user manual and the GUI also are translated. Please contact the pt_BR
team for any contribution to KDE translation in pt_BR:
http://i18n.kde.org/teams/index.php?a=i&t=pt_BR

If you want to help in other way, you can contact the maintainer of any
KDE-Edu project.
Please reefer to the webpages at http://edu.kde.org/

Cheers,

Anne-Marie