[kde-edu]: Kmplot Compiling

Master Maths m2george at telkomsa.net
Thu Apr 7 03:09:39 CEST 2005

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 21:42:50 +0200, Andrei Stoian <painkiller at bluezone.no>
wrote:

> I've checked out the CVS for the kdeedu module and i've ran ./configure.
> Next I created a project in KDevelop from the makefile in kdeedu/kmplot
> and compiled it. It worked fine, but when running it it gives an error:
> "Cannot load Kmplot's part". The library it's trying to load lib
> "libkmplotpart" is not on my system and I don't know how to get it. I've
> tried searching for it in the apt repositories but it's not there. How
> can i build that library or get it for my MEPIS(debian)/KDE 3.3 desktop?

Hello,

You might have to ./configure --prefix=/"$KDEDIR"

Where $KDEDIR is your KDE installation folder.

For me to run any KParts apps I had to,

./configure --prefix=/opt/kde3

make

su root

make install

Or change your project options in KDevelop.

Regards

Trenton
--
Master Maths George
Postnet Suite #109       +27 (0) 44 873 4683