[kde-edu]: All good things come to an end

Dominique Devriese devriese at kde.org
Thu Apr 7 10:40:01 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I've been thinking about where I want to go the next few years, and
I've decided that I won't be having time for Kig or KDE programming in
the near or distant future and as such, I'm going to officially stop
maintaining it.  It's been very interesting and fun to work on Kig,
and to cooperate on it with all of you, but all good things come to an
end.

I'm proud of what Kig has become ( and the prize it has won ;) ), and
I hope it will continue to find interested people to work on it (
perhaps even a new maintainer ? ).  I wish all of you a lot of success
with kde-edu and other projects.

Take care and goodbye!
domi