[kde-edu]: Kmplot Compiling

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Tue Apr 5 23:33:54 CEST 2005

Hello,

I shouldn't speak for the kmplot devs, but it sounds like what you are
proposing is rather beyond the scope of kmplot.  There are several
existing general data-plotting programs listed at kde-apps.org, are you
aware of these?

QtiPlot: http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=14826
LabPlot: http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=9881
Veusz:   http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=22085
Kst:     http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=10399
Kpl:     http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=10602

I don't want to dissuade you from helping develop kmplot, but it occured
to me that one of these projects might be a better match for what you
are proposing...

regards,
Jason