[kde-edu]: Re: Current maintainship state

Andreas Nicolai Andreas.Nicolai at gmx.net
Fri Sep 24 11:00:07 CEST 2004

Hi all,

after weighting my spare time vs. effort to rewrite KTouch I decided now to do the current and necessary maintenance on KTouch (so no feature improvements so far) which will involve fixing the keyboard handling and moving all lectures and keyboard to i18n (I'll be needing your help on this, Anne-Marie :-)

The new KTouch - or what is available so far - will eventually become KTouch2 in the beta-branch of KDE cvs, so that other maintainers can join in and help out. It is just way too much work for me right now.

Hope you others around there can spare a little time as well to keep our KDEEDU module in good shape - I really think its an important part of the whole KDE package.

Bye and btw, thanks for the excellent coordination work, Anne-Marie!
Andreas

Andreas Nicolai                 Andreas.Nicolai at gmx.net
959 Lancaster Avenue            001 (315) 422-0024
Syracuse NY 13210