[kde-edu]: Re: Current maintainship state

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Fri Sep 24 17:03:24 CEST 2004

On 24 September 2004 05:00, Andreas Nicolai wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> after weighting my spare time vs. effort to rewrite KTouch I decided now to
> do the current and necessary maintenance on KTouch (so no feature
> improvements so far) which will involve fixing the keyboard handling and
> moving all lectures and keyboard to i18n (I'll be needing your help on
> this, Anne-Marie :-)
No problem at all! I can do that easily as well as some basic tasks like
refreshing the webpage on edu.kde.org.
I'll look on what I can do and email you privately about my ideas.
> The new KTouch - or what is available so far - will eventually become
> KTouch2 in the beta-branch of KDE cvs, so that other maintainers can join
> in and help out. It is just way too much work for me right now.
yes, very good decision, besides KTouch is not in such a bad shape. It's just
important to fix the most annoying bugs for 3.4 as KTouch is very widely
used.

Thanks for your prompt answer!

Anne-Marie