[kde-edu]: kbruch UI

christopher schnirch remail at schnirch-berlin.de
Sun Oct 31 14:25:44 CET 2004

hallo kde-eduers,

first of all i would like to thank you for your efforts to write open
source edutainment software.
It is a very nice way to let my children learn and get in touch with Linux.

My daughter is using the nice KBRUCH, and there is one thing that could
be more user friendly: If one enters the numbers into the answer fields
it would be much more comfortable if you could step forward by pressing
ENTER. So you are able to pass through by using the keypad only.

And a change request:
Is there a chance to integrate a component that integrates the time for
answering into the statistics section?

THX again and: keep on coding!!!
HALOF christopher schnirch
--