No subject

Sat Oct 30 15:34:58 CEST 2004

"I'd like to remind anyone that next weekend KDE 3.3.2 will be tagged
and prepared for release. Please use the remaining time to review
your applications/translations and if you know of any missing piece on
kde.org/announcements/changelogs/changelog3_3_1to3_3_2.php"

So please add any work you did in the changelog and backport bug fixing if you
did not do it yet (I saw one in Kiten that was not backported).
The relevant file is:
www/announcements/changelogs/changelog3_3_1to3_3_2.php

Also
"The 3.4 feature list closes for additions next week, so we can release an
alpha1 in early December."

That means that you have to write here about any feature you will implement
until the freeze. If the feature is not written here, you won't able to do
it. In any case, it is better to write a feature even if you are not sure
you'll be able to do it. There's no harm in a feature being written and not
done, it'll be in the 4.0 TODO. However you will NOT be able to commit new
code if it's not planned in the 3.4 document.
The relevant file is:
developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-features.xml

I hope this is clear.

Regards,

Anne-Marie