[kde-edu]: Copyright in all files

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Oct 26 04:07:00 CEST 2004

Hi all,

Benjamin Meyer (aka Icefox) made some scripts to detect some usual problems in
KDE code. One of the thing he discovered is that some files have no
copyright. As you must know, all files must have the license reference and a
copyright author. If another person hacks the code, he should add the year
and his name to the copyright.
Something like 'The KBlaBa Team' is not acceptable as a name.

The report from the tests is here:
http://www.icefox.net/kde/tests/report.html
and the section related to copyright is there:
http://www.icefox.net/kde/tests/report.html#copyright

That's the most important part left along with exit(0). I did not do it as I
don't know about the copyright and for the exit(0) it's a bit tricky.
Generally I only commit trivial changes in other people code (except if the
code is not maintained anymore ;0)

Thanks in advance for fixing your application regarding the found problems.
Cheers,

Anne-Marie