[kde-edu]: KTouch Lecture file update

Andreas Nicolai Andreas.Nicolai at gmx.net
Tue Oct 26 23:18:18 CEST 2004

Hi again,

the deadline is drawing near... :-(
I just updated the lecture files to XML, apart from the polish and portuguese files that somehow broke during the UTF-8 conversion (already some time ago), all lecture files are now in XML format. I have removed the old ASCII lecture files, since they are not longer used. They are still available in one of the download packages on the KTouch webpage.

In the meantime I was busy rewriting the keyboard stuff, but to write this properly it takes time. So I won't make it until the feature freeze. So I guess it is best to patch up the configuration stuff in the current version and write the documentation.

I also would suggest that we leave the moving of the lecture files for next release version. This is just too much work now, and I'm happy already that it is working at all with these XML files :-)

So, just wanted you to know there is some progress :-)
Take care,

Andreas

Andreas Nicolai                 Andreas.Nicolai at gmx.net
959 Lancaster Avenue            001 (315) 422-0024
Syracuse NY 13210