[kde-edu]: Exchange with OFSET project?

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Thu Oct 14 17:02:20 CEST 2004

Am Donnerstag, 14. Oktober 2004 16:46 schrieb Thomas Templin:

> > I had once an email discussion with the GCompris and TuxPaint
> > authors and we agreed on sharing our data and maybe find a common
> > xml to do so. The need was not there at the moment and I cannot do
> > everything so it did not go further.

I converted Kalziums data of the elements to be XML. It is something like
this:

<elements>
	<element>
		<name>Oxygen</name>
		<weight>16</weight>
	</element>
<elements>

I will perhaps put this in Kalzium for KDE 3.4, I don't know. But on thing is
sure: It's better than the format of GPeriodic and Kalzium 3.3 :-)

Carsten

--
Carsten Niehaus