[kde-edu]: Exchange with OFSET project?

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Thu Oct 14 20:06:42 CEST 2004

On 14 October 2004 10:46, Thomas Templin wrote:
> There are contacts between OFSET and Skolelinux.de.
> Georges Khaznadar from OFSET was on our booth at LinuxTag Karlsruhe
> this year.
>
> Anne-Marie, may be it will be a good idea if you will contact him
> directly in France.

As I said, I am overworked (I have 4 kids by the way) so I am doing all I can
but really I cannot do more. As I said, I cannot extend my working time.

Besides I don't live in France and I don't know Georges Khaznadar at all.
I think a good idea would be that other people step in and do that contact. A
"Public Relation" person within KDE-Edu would be good but that cannot be me.

Cheers,

Anne-Marie