[kde-edu]: Help with UI design

Birgit Schulz schulz.b at gmx.de
Wed May 12 21:42:14 CEST 2004

Hi Sebastian and others,

may be I understand why you want to separate a number into its prime factors.
I can be used for fractions to cancel them down (german: "kürzen"). May be
you can use my code at KMathTool to seperate the the numbers in the
fractions.

Concerning KMathTool ... The Problem is that Marco Wegner, who wanted to
create a new KMathTool-Base to make it easier to add new functions isn't
still active. He didn't answer at my mail.

I am a mathematician, who can code a bit, but I don't have enough knowledge to
start a good KMathTool, and don't have enough time to become a better
programmer.
But the programm-idea is still good and if it has many functions the pupils
and teachers will love it. In germany there is a very successfull programm
(Windows-only) which does exactly what I mean.
Don't you know someone who can be able to continue Marco's work?

Birgit Lachner