[kde-edu]: Help with UI design

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed May 12 22:06:54 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 12 May 2004 15:42, Birgit Schulz wrote:
> Hi Sebastian and others,
>
> may be I understand why you want to separate a number into its prime
> factors. I can be used for fractions to cancel them down (german:
> "kürzen"). May be you can use my code at KMathTool to seperate the the
> numbers in the fractions.
>
> Concerning KMathTool ... The Problem is that Marco Wegner, who wanted to
> create a new KMathTool-Base to make it easier to add new functions isn't
> still active. He didn't answer at my mail.

A guy submitted a patch to me for KMathTool but I had not the time to commit
it (there is some adjustments to do)

A new active maintainer for that would be good.

Birgit, what would help is writing your ideas down (has that been done
already?) and put them on the webpage. Maybe the name of the Windows program
as well so people could get an idea about design.
You can send it to me and I'll put it online.

It would be good to have that on for KDE 4.0 and maybe integrate KBruch in it
(and K%?)
Just ideas,

Cheers,

annma