[kde-edu]: icons update

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Aug 9 15:51:23 CEST 2004

Hi,

> I must say I really like the Kalzium icon :) The KHangman icon is very
> nice as well.  About the KLettres icon I hate to be so critical, but
> don't you think it's a problem to give KLettres a French flag ?  AFAIK
> it's not meant as a french-only app, so this could be a bit confusing
> I think.
Carsten the Kalzium author says he will use your icons and ask if you kindly
can send the source here on the mailing list, thanks you.

For KLettres, a French flag is the current icon as French is the default
language. Besides there is no other icon available for it yet so the curretn
one is OK. I prefer the current one myself as it is more contrasted but maybe
this new one is in crystal style? I know nothing about icons...

For KHangMan, I like the current rope more than the cactus but maybe for next
KDE I can change for the cactus.

Thanks for your work, cheers,

Anne-Marie