[kde-edu]: icons update

Dominique Devriese devriese at kde.org
Tue Aug 3 22:38:42 CEST 2004

David Vignoni writes:

> Hello. Pino Toscano, who is one of kig developers asked to me do the
> kig_doc icon for the kde/crystal iconset.

Hi,

I really like the new kig_doc icon.  I'm having a bit of trouble
integrating it in the build process, but I hope I'll manage to sort
this out.

> So here it is. There is also a preview of that icon and other I've
> prepared for "Kalzium", "Khangman" and "Klettres".  If you like them
> and want SVGs I'll send them. These will be already included into
> Nuvola rc1 that is about to be released.

I must say I really like the Kalzium icon :) The KHangman icon is very
nice as well.  About the KLettres icon I hate to be so critical, but
don't you think it's a problem to give KLettres a French flag ?  AFAIK
it's not meant as a french-only app, so this could be a bit confusing
I think.

cheers
domi