[kde-edu]: Re: KVocTrain - examination screen

Karl-Heinz Zimmer khz at kde.org
Thu Dec 4 14:42:02 CET 2003

On Donnerstag, 4. Dezember 2003 09:50, samuel desseaux wrote:
> Le Mercredi 3 Décembre 2003 21:33, Markus Büchele a écrit :
> First, one thing: how can i download it? I've not password
> for the cvs

Hi Samuel,

nice to read your mail!

Please get the current development sources from here:

       http://developer.kde.org/source/anoncvs.html

Make sure to check out at least the following modules:

       arts kdelibs kdeedu

> In addition, i propose
>
> *(if nobody has ever done it): developping the french part and
> translating the webpages of the project in French

Since kvoctrain is part of KDE its translation is taken care of by
our french translators team.

> *making others formats for Kvoctrain:rpm, deb : it may be interessant
> to do that for practicals  reasons and for integrating it in some
> projects like Skolelinux ,Edulinux....

Other formats are build by third parties already: when they build the
whols set of KDE packages.

> *working on the Examination Result Screen
>
> give me your opinion .

Yes, your participation in development by hacking code would really be
very nice, so if you are interested in working on the Examination
Result Screen please feel free to go for it!

For the beginning, just send your patches to the kdeedu mailing list.

Thank you for your contribution and welcome in the team! :-)

Karl-Heinz