[kde-edu]: Re: KVocTrain - examination screen

samuel desseaux sam1975 at linukso.org
Thu Dec 4 09:50:18 CET 2003

Le Mercredi 3 Décembre 2003 21:33, Markus Büchele a écrit :

Hi!

First, one thing: how can i download it? I've not password for the cvs

In addition, i propose

*(if nobody has ever done it): developping the french part and translating the
webpages of the project in French

*making others formats for Kvoctrain:rpm, deb : it may be interessant to do
that for practicals  reasons and for integrating it in some projects like
Skolelinux ,Edulinux....

*working on the Examination Result Screen

give me your opinion .

best regards

samuel