[kde-edu]: the Timetable program

Mahfouf Anne-Marie annemahfouf at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 26 14:47:49 CEST 2003

Hi,

Yes, I agree. This is a good idea to have it in kdenonbeta so that people
can check it. And to have a webpage in edu.kde.org would be also nice and
the program could be listed in Software -> Kdenonbeta.

When it's fully KDE compliant it could be packaged either with kdeedu or
with kde-extra gear.
Such programs must get to be known as more and more schools are willing to
switch to Linux, as far as I can see in the mails I get.

annma