[kde-edu]: Re: [kde-edu-devel] Fwd: background for KDE edu software

Geert Stams kde-edu@kde.org
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 07:45:34 +0100

Hello all!

Maybe the idea could even be a bit extended. There should be some kind of reward when a child answers a question correctly. Use the background as described below but with an addition: Everytime a question is answered correctly a part of the background 'turns around' and displays a part of an image. Like in a memory card game. Then displaying a photo of an animal or so. When 'say 20' questions are correctly answered the educational program should 'switch off' so the child sees the photo. Care must be taken to make sure the child gets the confirmation when the answer is OK. This would probably mean rectangular areas to be turned around.
Again I don have a clue how difficult this is to put in code... maybe use a memory card game?

Regards,

Geert