[kde-edu]: KGeo (or the new App without a name)

Birgit Schulz kde-edu@kde.org
08 Apr 2002 05:56:14 +0200

At first ... I found two problems. The area of a circle wasn't right and
after using the fullscreen-mode the picture couldn't be seen anymore.

Its really a great app, good made, good functions. There are not much
functions I'm missing (-> ask for more)

But to be a really fantastic-app we need an improvement: The
possiblility to create exercises were the action of the user can be
survied (right word?):

E.g. for construct a triangle with 3 given length. One point is given.
The rest of the construction is (nearly) unique, so you can say: " if
the user paints a circle with the center in the given point an the
radius of 7 cm (e.g.) it is a correct step.
This step can be commented to tell the user that it is okay.
If he dont know how to go one, he can press a help button and may be the
need step can be painted by the computer.

For that we need a surviing-programm for the geo-app and an additional
Box to give the comments. And a way how to save this in a file.

That all for this moment, I have to stay up ... later more. Birgit