D23001: For the "kde4" branch: 08 - Update the synchronizer.docbook file because of the latest changes REVIEW: 124335

Toni Asensi Esteve noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 18 21:21:59 BST 2019

asensi added a comment.

  > For example, you can fork krusader on github or other platform [...]. What do you think about this idea, Toni?

  I don't think people would find it, Nikita.

  > In addition, commits we push to the official repo are reviewed and tested, and should be only pushed when approved by at least another dev and no objections from others (unfortunately, it's not enforced due to a weak infrastructure). It means someone needs to test the changes you propose in 10 code reviews. Personally, I have no interest in kde4 commits anymore [...]

  That is how it should be.  But someone stopping improvements "because I am not going to review it"? The changes are visible in those code reviews. Later code can be changed, as the code is in a git repository.

  Those proposed changes are only Krusader backports, the code was already reviewed. If I anyone needs it, I can look for the original commits and mention them in each patch.

  The code has worked and was useful for my case, and may be useful for someone else.

REPOSITORY
  R167 Krusader

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D23001