Improvements for Kwave doc

Thomas Eschenbacher Thomas.Eschenbacher at gmx.de
Sun Jun 3 06:19:58 UTC 2018

Hello Toni,

thanks for your work!

I reviewed your patch an will apply it in the next days.
As far as I can see you have changed these things:

1) http -> https for some URLs
   -> why? is this required?

2) search&replace: "e.g." -> "⪚"
   -> ok

3) search&replace: "etc" -> "&etc;"
   -> ok

4) search&replace: "sub window" -> "sub-window"
   -> ok

5) search&replace: "directory" -> "folder"
   -> ok, but to be consequent this would also have to be changed
      in the user interface (in the c++ source code + ui files)
      and I am not sure if this search&replace is always correct.
      need some in-depth review...

Antoni Bella PĂ©rez wrote:> [...]
>   I have translated the KWave doc into Catalan (ca) and now I am doing my hard
                          ^^^^^
                          where did you have this from???
I tried to eliminate that wrong spelling wherever possible. Please fix
that if you find it -> correct is "Kwave" !

> [...]
>    * Must be misspelled?
>     Makes a menu entry or menu/sub menu that has been previously disabled
> <emphasis>enabled</emphasis> again.

I cannot see anything wrong in this, looks correct to me.

>    * Can anyone confirm if that is OK? Maybe it's plasma ...
>     &kde-frameworks; Drag and Drop protocol

IMHO this is ok.

regards,
   Thomas