Improvements for Kwave doc

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 12:16:57 UTC 2018

El diumenge, 3 de juny de 2018, a les 8:19:58 CEST, Thomas Eschenbacher va
escriure:
> Hello Toni,

  Hi Thomas,

> thanks for your work!

  Great software! :-)

> I reviewed your patch an will apply it in the next days.
> As far as I can see you have changed these things:
>
> 1) http -> https for some URLs
>    -> why? is this required?

  Yes in other doc.

> 2) search&replace: "e.g." -> "⪚"
>    -> ok
>
> 3) search&replace: "etc" -> "&etc;"
>    -> ok
>
> 4) search&replace: "sub window" -> "sub-window"
>    -> ok
>
> 5) search&replace: "directory" -> "folder"
>    -> ok, but to be consequent this would also have to be changed
>       in the user interface (in the c++ source code + ui files)
>       and I am not sure if this search&replace is always correct.
>       need some in-depth review...

  Yes. I do not know the programming in C++.

> Antoni Bella Pérez wrote:> [...]
> >
> >    * Must be misspelled?
> >
> >     Makes a menu entry or menu/sub menu that has been previously disabled
> >
> > <emphasis>enabled</emphasis> again.
>
> I cannot see anything wrong in this, looks correct to me.

  Without tags:
Makes a menu entry or menu/sub menu that has been previously disabled enabled
again.

  That reference to "disabled enabled" together is confused for my.

  In case I'm wrong, do CC to my Translation Team. Help, please!

Catalan (waiting to fix):
Crea una entrada del menú o un menú/submenú que han estat inhabilitats i
habilitats prèviament.

  Other translations (I'm 'understand' by its Latin origin):
Spanish:
Habilita una entrada de menú o menú/sub-menú que ha sido deshabilitada
previamente.

Portuguese:
Permite ao item de menu ou menu/sub-menu ser activado de novo, após ter sido
desactivado anteriormente.

Italian:
Riabilita una voce di menu oppure un menu/sotto-menu che era stato in
precedenza disabilitato.