[kmymoney/5.0] doc: FDL -> CCBYSA4 for translations

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Sat Jan 27 11:34:17 UTC 2018

Am Samstag, 27. Januar 2018, 04:06:43 CET schrieb Jack:
> Revert already done.  Might I suggest that an additional comment be put
> in template.docbook that the new doc license is for new docs, and only
> for old ones if all contributors agree.  It might save this type of
> issue, although I don't know how common it is.

Recent template.docbook already reads:
[snip]
<!-- License for new documents after 2017-07-27 (or relicensed) -->

&underCCBYSA4;           <!-- CC BY-SA 4.0: do not remove -->

<!-- FDL: old license; only for reference (and old documents) -->
<!--
&underFDL;
-->
[snip]

What is missing here or should be improved, reworded, clarified from your pov?

Thanks

--
Burkhard Lück