[kde-doc-english] Please stop updating projects.kde.org->quickgit.kde.org

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Apr 3 10:31:57 UTC 2016

написане Sun, 03 Apr 2016 13:19:35 +0300, Luigi Toscano
<luigi.toscano at tiscali.it>:

> My understanding is that quickgit.kde.org will be replaced again by
> phabricator browser, so we will have to do this again. Moreover, the old
> URL
> is a proper redirect now.

Hi,

Regretfully, this works for the main page only. Links to the files are
broken.

Example (Okteta):

https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdesdk/okteta/repository/revisions/master/show/kasten/controllers/view/structures/examples/okteta/structures

It is good to wait for the new Phabricator, but I prefer the correct links
now. And yes, I can do it again (change the links) as soon as the problems
with Phabricator browser (?) will be resolved.

Best regards,
Yuri