[kde-doc-english] Please stop updating projects.kde.org->quickgit.kde.org

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sun Apr 3 10:37:12 UTC 2016

Yuri Chornoivan ha scritto:
> написане Sun, 03 Apr 2016 13:19:35 +0300, Luigi Toscano
> <luigi.toscano at tiscali.it>:
>
>> My understanding is that quickgit.kde.org will be replaced again by
>> phabricator browser, so we will have to do this again. Moreover, the old URL
>> is a proper redirect now.
>
> Hi,
>
> Regretfully, this works for the main page only. Links to the files are broken.
>
> Example (Okteta):
>
> https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdesdk/okteta/repository/revisions/master/show/kasten/controllers/view/structures/examples/okteta/structures
>

> It is good to wait for the new Phabricator, but I prefer the correct links
> now. And yes, I can do it again (change the links) as soon as the problems
> with Phabricator browser (?) will be resolved.

I didn't mean that we need to wait for the new Phabricator. Given that the
changes are going into master only anyway, we could wait a bit (which could be
something like from few hours to few days) to collect the requirements (like
the one above) and see if it is possible to have an URL which will redirect to
the proper place, so quickgit for now and Phabricator later, like
commits.kde.org does.

If we don't even ask or discuss, it won't never happen.

--
Luigi