[kde-doc-english] disposition des claviers azaerty

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu Mar 26 12:12:25 UTC 2015

Am Mittwoch, 25. März 2015, 16:24:17 schrieb michaud00 bernard:
> Hi,
>
> Since I am french living in France, I use an azerty keyboard PC 104
> generic and wish sometimes to change or add a keyboard disposition.
>
> The images ("aperçu") of the french "fr" keyboard dispositions (page
> "L'onglet disposition" of the french doc) do not include the "> <" knob
> on the left of "W" for all azerty dispositions  available on the menu.
> This is somewhat confusing. Is there any reason ?

The preview in the keyboard module apparently always shows a keyboard layout
with 101 keys which does not have the missing key "LSGT", see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_PC_keyboard
or
http://www-01.ibm.com/software/globalization/topics/keyboards/physical.html

Please file a bug at bugs.kde.org with product kcontrol and component