[kde-doc-english] disposition des claviers azaerty

michaud00 bernard bernard.michaud00 at orange.fr
Wed Mar 25 15:24:17 UTC 2015

Hi,

Since I am french living in France, I use an azerty keyboard PC 104
generic and wish sometimes to change or add a keyboard disposition.

The images ("aperçu") of the french "fr" keyboard dispositions (page
"L'onglet disposition" of the french doc) do not include the "> <" knob
on the left of "W" for all azerty dispositions  available on the menu.
This is somewhat confusing. Is there any reason ?

Maybe you add this knob later.
Thank you for the work done on KDE and an answer.

Regards
B.Michaud, France
Mageia 4 (KDE) user on PC