[kde-doc-english] wrong link

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sat Sep 20 17:38:39 UTC 2014

Yuri Chornoivan ha scritto:
> написане Sat, 20 Sep 2014 20:00:50 +0300, Luigi Toscano
> <luigi.toscano at tiscali.it>:
>
>> Yuri Chornoivan ha scritto:
>>> написане Sat, 20 Sep 2014 19:40:49 +0300, Andreas Freimuth

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Forwarded to konsole-devel list. Thanks for notifying about this problem.
>>
>> Yuri, I think it's a problem on our side (see the other email). Not quickly
>> solvable.
>>
>> Ciao
>
> Hi,
>
> I do not think so.
>
> It is worth to have "stable" links on the official sites because Joe user (an
> me too) usually has stable version, not something from the development version.

I agree that a pointer to the stable version would be better.

> On the other hand, development (trunk)/kf5 separation was artificial from the
> beginning, so nothing we can do now. It is superfluous to have KF5 branch on
> d.k.o., IMHO.

I disagree here: there are programs right now which are active on three
branches, and they could theoretically release from all of them (kmymoney for
example). I think we can keep more versions on the website (including past
stable versions). But that's a discussion for another day.

Ciao
--
Luigi