[kde-doc-english] wrong link

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sat Sep 20 17:06:59 UTC 2014

написане Sat, 20 Sep 2014 20:00:50 +0300, Luigi Toscano
<luigi.toscano at tiscali.it>:

> Yuri Chornoivan ha scritto:
>> написане Sat, 20 Sep 2014 19:40:49 +0300, Andreas Freimuth
>> <andreas_freimuth at web.de>:
>>
>>> Hi,

>>> https://konsole.kde.org/
>>>
>>> links to:
>>> http://docs.kde.org/development/en/applications/konsole/index.html
>>> http://docs.kde.org/development/en/applications/konsole/konsole.pdf
>>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> Forwarded to konsole-devel list. Thanks for notifying about this
>> problem.
>
> Yuri, I think it's a problem on our side (see the other email). Not
> quickly
> solvable.
>
> Ciao

Hi,

I do not think so.

It is worth to have "stable" links on the official sites because Joe user
(an me too) usually has stable version, not something from the development
version.

On the other hand, development (trunk)/kf5 separation was artificial from
the beginning, so nothing we can do now. It is superfluous to have KF5
branch on d.k.o., IMHO.

Best regards,
Yuri