[kde-doc-english] plasma desktop

J. van Evert j.vanevert at spacenews.nl
Sun May 11 22:33:11 UTC 2014

Dear sir, madam,

Even after reading the Plasma manual, I still don' t understand several
things:
How can I make a container on a desktop and how do I put shortcuts (as
Windows calls them) to programs in it?
If I chose a program from the Kickoff menu, right click it>add to
desktop, it is placed on all 6 virtual desktops instead of only the
current one.
If I add or remove a widget on the Mate desktop, which I have also
installed, it also appears on the plasma desktop and vice versa. How can
I prevent this?
I hope you can help me, or at least write the solution to these problems
in the next update of the manual.
If you like, I could do the dutch translation of it.

kind regards,

J. van Evert