[kde-doc-english] Documentation Status and Todo's for 4.11

Scarlett Clark scarlett at scarlettgatelyclark.com
Tue Jun 18 20:53:18 UTC 2013

On Tuesday, June 18, 2013 06:18:55 AM Burkhard Lück wrote:
> Documentation Status and Todo's for 4.11

I have not yet done any work with Visual dictionary, or with the docs from
the svn for that matter, but I was asked to look at
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/doc/fundamentals/
and comment/review
So here goes nothing :)

<listitem><para>
A <link linkend="visualdict-button">Button</link> to place this window on
all
desktiops
</para></listitem>
desktiops = desktops?
<entry>Combo Box</entry>
that also permits the desired selection to be typed as with a
<entry>
Does not quite read right.
<entry>Combo Box</entry>
that also permits the desired selection to be typed in the
<link linkend="visualdict-text-box">text box</link> area, and it will find
matches as you type.</entry>

Scarlett