[kde-doc-english] local copy of exported userbase documentation

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 3 15:11:31 UTC 2011

On Saturday 03 Sep 2011 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Yes, that was the core of the idea me and Anne talked about, BUT we need
> to  sit down and try to implement it properly, and as always there is not
> much time in the people that has the knowledge, so it will eventually
> come. When and how it is not yet known.

Yes, I really do appreciate how busy you all are.  Please, if you have any
ideas at all about this, bounce them over.  I'll do all I can to help,
including talking to Niklas whenever there is either info to give him or
clarifications to request from him.

We plan another WebWorld sprint in Essen, probably in January.  If one of your
team could manage the weekend with us that would be really useful.

Anne