[kde-doc-english] kdewebdev documentation

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Fri Sep 2 16:30:10 UTC 2011

написане Fri, 02 Sep 2011 19:00:00 +0300, Burkhard Lück
<lueck at hube-lueck.de>:

> Am Sonntag, 21. August 2011, 22:06:23 schrieb Burkhard Lück:
>> Hi,
>>
>> today I had a quick look at the documentation of the kdewebdev module.
>>
>> kfilereplace is up to date, but kimagemapeditor and klinkstatus not.
>>
>> I have committed kimagemapeditor and klinkstatus to branches/work/doc
>> (http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/doc/) and stripped off all outdated
>> and wrong stuff.
>>
> The KLinkstatus doc has much more valid and up to date content then ever
> thanks to Yuris work.
>
> I'm not about the Automatic Site Checking feature, I don't know if and
> how
> that really works or if it is unfinished work in progress. So I'd leave
> that
> out.
>
> Yuri, please commit KLinkstatus to svn, so we can backport to 4.7.2 next
> week.

Done.

Can we change http://klinkstatus.kdewebdev.org (main.cpp:39) (permanent
down site in "About" dialog) to UserBase page (
http://userbase.kde.org/KLinkStatus ) or some other appropriate page?

> Anyone would mind to have a look at kimagemapeditor?

I would. But everything takes time, especially after the beginning of
academic year. ;)

Best regards,
Yuri