[kde-doc-english] kdewebdev documentation

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Fri Sep 2 16:00:00 UTC 2011

Am Sonntag, 21. August 2011, 22:06:23 schrieb Burkhard Lück:
> Hi,
>
> today I had a quick look at the documentation of the kdewebdev module.
>
> kfilereplace is up to date, but kimagemapeditor and klinkstatus not.
>
> I have committed kimagemapeditor and klinkstatus to branches/work/doc
> (http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/doc/) and stripped off all outdated
> and wrong stuff.

The KLinkstatus doc has much more valid and up to date content then ever
thanks to Yuris work.

I'm not about the Automatic Site Checking feature, I don't know if and how
that really works or if it is unfinished work in progress. So I'd leave that
out.

Yuri, please commit KLinkstatus to svn, so we can backport to 4.7.2 next week.

Anyone would mind to have a look at kimagemapeditor?

Thanks.

--
Burkhard Lück