[kde-doc-english] kdewebdev documentation

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Sat Sep 3 08:33:55 UTC 2011

Am Freitag, 2. September 2011, 18:30:10 schrieb Yuri Chornoivan:
> написане Fri, 02 Sep 2011 19:00:00 +0300, Burkhard Lück
>
> <lueck at hube-lueck.de>:
> > Am Sonntag, 21. August 2011, 22:06:23 schrieb Burkhard Lück:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> today I had a quick look at the documentation of the kdewebdev module.
> >>
> >> kfilereplace is up to date, but kimagemapeditor and klinkstatus not.
> >>
> >> I have committed kimagemapeditor and klinkstatus to branches/work/doc
> >> (http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/doc/) and stripped off all outdated
> >> and wrong stuff.
> >
> > The KLinkstatus doc has much more valid and up to date content then ever
> > thanks to Yuris work.
> >
> > I'm not about the Automatic Site Checking feature, I don't know if and
> > how
> > that really works or if it is unfinished work in progress. So I'd leave
> > that
> > out.
> >
> > Yuri, please commit KLinkstatus to svn, so we can backport to 4.7.2 next
> > week.
>
> Done.

Thanks.

> Can we change http://klinkstatus.kdewebdev.org (main.cpp:39) (permanent
> down site in "About" dialog) to UserBase page (
> http://userbase.kde.org/KLinkStatus ) or some other appropriate page?

We have to change that in code + on kde websites for klinkstatus +
kimagemapeditor.

I'll try to contact the maintainers (are there actually any?), especially
KImageMapEditor links to an completely useless webpage from 2003.

Change code strings in branch requires translators approval, but should be no
problem, at least two teams will immediately give an OK for that ;-)

> > Anyone would mind to have a look at kimagemapeditor?
>
> I would. But everything takes time, especially after the beginning of
> academic year. ;)

To be honest, I did not expect you to answer here, this list has more than 100
subscribers....

Thanks.

--
Burkhard Lück