[kde-doc-english] Re: Current plans for the doc team?

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Thu Jan 27 12:49:19 CET 2011

On jeudi 27 janvier 2011 12:01:21 gaurav chaturvedi wrote:

> Annma!
>   I will be there too. I was planning to have a BoF and show people
> how kde documentation is done, and generally help people out with
> documentation.
> Maybe we can hold a live documentation workshop at the conf?
> And show people how to write documentation realtime.
>
> Perhaps we can pick a KDE application and show others / help others
> write documentation ?
>
> Regards,
>    Gaurav Chaturvedi
>    (tazz)
Hi Gaurav!

A doc workshop would be very nice indeed! The aim is to have new contributors
and to spread the word that doc is easy and docbook is not as scary as it
might look!
I'll leave the 13th early so be sure to plan it before that, thanks!

I'll announce it at the end of my talk. If you want to help with the talk, we
can set something :-)

Looking forward to meeting you, all the best,

Anne-Marie