[kde-doc-english] Re: Current plans for the doc team?

gaurav chaturvedi gaurav.p.chaturvedi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 12:01:21 CET 2011

>> > I am going to India in March for the KDE.in conference to talk about
>> > KDE-Edu
>> > and I was asked to give a talk about documentation as well. So I need
>> > some
>> > pointers on what to say!

Annma!
  I will be there too. I was planning to have a BoF and show people
how kde documentation is done, and generally help people out with
documentation.
Maybe we can hold a live documentation workshop at the conf?
And show people how to write documentation realtime.

Perhaps we can pick a KDE application and show others / help others
write documentation ?

Regards,
   Gaurav Chaturvedi
   (tazz)