[kde-doc-english] [RFC] Removing outdated documentation

¤Ψ¤ lσbσ ¤Ψ¤ Ferreira da Silva jansen.ferreira at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 15:23:27 CET 2010

Good afternoon

good ... about the message sent ... I'm no expert in Linux and not in KDE ... am new user ... tested some versions of Linux ... and I liked the most and tell the truth was show ... is Kubunto KDE 4.3.4 ... I will not say that I do not have Windows on my pc ... but I have only games ... I'm still improving in Linux ... but from 0 to 10 grade is 11 ... and especially by the GUI with KDE ...

About the update of the top ... I think it would be viable ... for users to beginners like me ... would be essential ... an updated content on the site whenever a new update of KDE ...

I enjoy and I congratulate you for the work ... and thank you for td ...

Jansen