[kde-doc-english] Outdated man page policy?

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Mon Sep 14 22:11:07 CEST 2009

Am Montag 14 September 2009 21:32:57 schrieb Matthew Woehlke:
> Burkhard � wrote:
>
> /me wonders why Burkhard's last name is an unprintable character :-)
>
> > Am Sonntag 13 September 2009 19:15:06 schrieb Raphael Kubo da Costa:
> >> Wrt contributor.entities:
> >>  * When should I have added myself to contributor.entities?
> >
> > When an entity is used more than one time, that happens already in the
> > translations around 15 times.
>
> Um... really? If so I did it wrong, I thought that was more-or-less the
> list of authors. (Though, if only for single-point-of-maintenance, I
> think I would disagree with "more than one time" here...)

Hmm, your entity is in contributor.entities in trunk, so you did it right.

Imaging you would like to write your name with pretty, but sometimes
unprintable "ö" instead of "oe", just change the entity in kdelbs.
Then each time a documentation and it's translattion is build and installed,
this change is spread into all installed files, even into the translations.

--
Burkhard Lück