[kde-doc-english] Outdated man page policy?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Sep 14 21:32:57 CEST 2009

Burkhard � wrote:

/me wonders why Burkhard's last name is an unprintable character :-)

> Am Sonntag 13 September 2009 19:15:06 schrieb Raphael Kubo da Costa:
>> Wrt contributor.entities:
>>  * When should I have added myself to contributor.entities?
>
> When an entity is used more than one time, that happens already in the
> translations around 15 times.

Um... really? If so I did it wrong, I thought that was more-or-less the
list of authors. (Though, if only for single-point-of-maintenance, I
think I would disagree with "more than one time" here...)

--
Matthew
"Microsoft doesn't really care about users." -- Robert Cringely