[kde-doc-english] Outdated man page policy?

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Mon Sep 14 16:20:30 CEST 2009

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Documentation
http://l10n.kde.org/docs/

> Wrt contributor.entities:
>  * When should I have added myself to contributor.entities?

When an entity is used more than one time, that happens already in the
translations around 15 times.

>  * Can I just add a line with my information? I see some blank lines
> there, so I don't know if I should skip one as well.

The list is sorted by family name, blank lines are used as separator to group
the entries with the same first char of the family name.

> Wrt index.docbook:
>  * Is there some sort of docbook guide that's easy to understand?
> Whenever I open a docbook file I feel it's something mere mortals
> can't understand ;)

That's my feeling opening source files;-)

Just write in any format you like,- plain text preferred - because that could
be used for the docbooks as for userbase.kde.org.

--
Burkhard Lück