[kde-doc-english] [KDE Usability] KDE/kdebase/runtime/kstyles/oxygen/config

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 27 21:16:52 CET 2009

Hugo Pereira Da Costa wrote:
> I still would like to mention that this config window will likely be
> revamped if I put in animations in the style, because of additional
> options. (and I don't think the current layout can handle one
> additional groupbox)
>
> I was thinking of using tabs rather than groupboxes.
> What do you think ? Would that be an acceptable design ?

Sounds okay to me, though I wouldn't mind hearing from -usability also.
What's your time frame on that, however? I'd also like to have a decent
looking dialog in the mean time, if the animation is a ways off
(especially if there is any chance it won't be in 4.4)...

--
Matthew
Patent litigation: last resort of companies whose business model has failed.