[kde-doc-english] TOC or List?

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Jan 12 18:22:56 CET 2009

Le Sunday 11 January 2009 23:35:52, Manfred Mislik a écrit :
> I'd like your advice as I'm about to get my first section done.
>
> I thought that I'd like some introductory notes at the beginning of a
> chapter and started them as an unordered list to give the reader an
> overview.
>
> Now I could also imagine to do that in a mor TOC-like way.
>
> http://tictric.dyndns.org/getting-started.html
>
> Thank you for your opinion.
> The rest of the handbook is still a mess as I'm still trying to get some
> system into it before I change too much unnecessarily. Please don't worry
> about it (yet) :-)
>
> btw, I'd also like to know how we link to othere handbooks like I tried
> with KWallet at the end of that page which is useless at the moment because
> there is none.
>
> Manfred
Hi Manfred :)

A list is fine I think as there is already a ToC at the beginning of the
handbook. Nice start! Do you need help in converting it to docbook?

For linking to other handbooks, I think it is possible but I can't find the
right tag. Perhaps someone else can confirm/infirm?

Best regards,

Anne-Marie