[kde-doc-english] TOC or List?

Manfred Mislik tic at tictric.net
Sun Jan 11 23:35:52 CET 2009

I'd like your advice as I'm about to get my first section done.

I thought that I'd like some introductory notes at the beginning of a chapter
and started them as an unordered list to give the reader an overview.

Now I could also imagine to do that in a mor TOC-like way.

http://tictric.dyndns.org/getting-started.html

Thank you for your opinion.
The rest of the handbook is still a mess as I'm still trying to get some
system into it before I change too much unnecessarily. Please don't worry
about it (yet) :-)

btw, I'd also like to know how we link to othere handbooks like I tried with
KWallet at the end of that page which is useless at the moment because there
is none.

Manfred
tictric at jabber.ccc.de