[kde-doc-english] Resizing systemwide fonts.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 16 09:29:50 CET 2009

Maybe I have overlooked it, or just haven't found it yet, however if it isn't
me making the error, a great feature for KDE would be having the ability to
set font sizes larger throughout all the applications.

Older folks like me could benefit from a simplification of that process.  Maybe
a title like 'Increasing System-wide fonts' would be a suitable title.
Perhaps my favorite feature of Kmail is the ability to increase the font
sizes.  I would even like it more, if I could also increase font sizes on the
menu items and title bar.  I just love the work you have done.  It would be
very hard to improve on the excellence you have achieved.  Nonetheless, for
those of us, whose glasses no longer meet our visual needs, it would be a
great feature.  I hope I did not offend by presuming I could add anything.  You
guys are as good as it gets.

Steven