[kde-doc-english] Give me some task

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Mon Feb 16 21:24:20 CET 2009

Am Samstag 14 Februar 2009 18:26:05 schrieb Tanvir Hussain:

> Recently i subscribed me to this mailing list.But at this moment i
> don't where to start. Please sir give some task and guidence.

Please have a look at:

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Documentation

http://l10n.kde.org/docs/

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/SystemSettings/MissingDoc

You don't need to write docbook, just plain text is fine.

Launch your favorite application(s), open the handbooks and report/patch all
documentation errors, inaccuracies, missing content, outdated screenshots via
bugs.kde.org (product "docs") or send it to this list.

--
Burkhard Lück